Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 10.Final Reflection

This amazing course is almost finished. It was very fruitful for me. I think I was fortunate to be selected to attend this course, it was a great opportunity to learn and to improve my teaching process. I would like to thanks the University of Oregon for this. I would like to thanks Robert for his guidance and help.

I have tried my best to learn more about technology in teaching English language. I spent time reading materials suggested, planned to try new technology and saved good materials, bookmarked wonderful web links for my teaching. All the topics of the course was very useful. I would like to use WebQuest, Rubrics, ANVILL, Nicenet and many others tools  and resources in my future work.

1 comment:

  1. Svitlana
    Best of luck to you! I hope you continue to integrate more and more technology over time into your classes. It sounds like you have a receptive audience in your students.
    Best,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete